IT Support Services – What to Expect
Choosing to outsource your IT Support to an IT Support Services company for the first time or switching IT Support providers has significant business benefits. We make the process quick, effective and start delivering on the benefits from day one.
These benefits include:
- Reduced IT costs and reduced capital expenditure
- An IT expert always on hand, 24/7
- Enables you to focus on growing your business rather than spending time on managing IT and technology yourself
- Improved business efficiency – your systems work as they should, and your staff are not tied up trying to resolve IT issues for themselves
- Scalability – the ability to deploy more IT resource as your business grows without the need to recruit more staff
- Strategic direction – advanced IT consultancy means your business always gets the right advance about how IT and technology aligns to your future plans
Using an IT Support Services Company for the first time
Maybe you’re a small business who has handled your own IT to this point or maybe you’ve grown so much that your in-house IT resource needs extra capacity. Whatever the reason, outsourcing all, or part, of your IT to us in most cases makes complete sense. We first ask you to talk to us about your business. This is done either by telephone or ideally face-to-face at your business location. Following this short ‘discovery’ period we will provide you with a written proposal which includes the IT support services we recommend, the costs and our performance services levels. Once accepted, we start supporting your business with all IT needs straight way. What’s more, you get a dedicated account manager who ensures everything goes as smoothly and as efficiently as possible.
Switching IT Support Providers
If you’re already using an IT support provider we make switching to us quick and hassle free. After an initial consultation, either by telephone or face-to-face at your business location we will send you a proposal which includes details of the IT support services we recommend, plus the cost saving and performance improvement in comparison with your existing IT Support Services provider.
We provide national coverage with regional centres at: